I’m officially off to Greece! I’m probably on a flight as you’re reading this right now…
So so excited for this trip. I was in desperate need of a vaca – this time I’m going without my laptop, so I can TRULY check out for once. That said, you won’t be hearing from me here for a week or so, so make sure to follow me on my Insta as I’ll be posting TONS of pictures and stories over the next 10 days!
You probably know this by now, but Leo is Greek, so we go back to Greece once a year to visit his friends & family. These pics are from one of our trips to Milos a few years back – I swear the backgrounds are real and not Photoshopped. The last few summers, we’ve had weddings on various islands (I know, it sounds terrible right?). This year, we’ll be spending a couple days in Athens, followed by a few days in Naxos, and then heading to another wedding in the small island of Astipalaia! Lots of moving around over the next 10 days or so…but I’m pumped!
Before leaving, I wanted to share a few things, many of them Greece focused…for obvious reasons!
- Leo loves loves music (and is a bit of a music snob, but it’s okay, I love him anyway), and puts together mixes a few times a year. I’ve shared some of them in the past (here and here). This week, he created a special mix just for this trip – you can stream it here (download available here). I may be biased, but I think his stuff is pretty good!
- I’ve been to quite a few Greek islands & put together travel guides for those of you visiting or thinking about it! Check them out: Mykonos, Milos, Crete.
- Athens is totally underrated – highly recommend spending a couple of days there if you’re doing Greece. Travel guide here. Also, some tips on shopping the Athens Flea if it’s on your to-do list!
- Memories from last year’s Greece trip – AHHH can’t wait.
- It’s the 4th of July next week! I made these 4th of July treats last year and they were big hit – definitely worth a try if you’re on the hunt for holiday dessert recipes!
Hope you all have a lovely holiday weekend – I’ll be back with some good stuff soon!