FriYAY! It’s so good to be home after a week of jam packed traveling – I’ve been fighting this brutal virus for the last couple of weeks and I think it’s slowly making it’s way back again. Trying to rest up today so that I’m not suffering the entire weekend. I have to be in good shape for all of the home projects we’re working on – follow my Insta to see what we’re up to on Saturday!
This month’s trend shop is all about patchwork denim. This trend is one that I’ve grown to love over the last year or so (& is here to stay for the spring). As someone who wears denim almost daily, this trend is an easy way to add a little flavor to the everyday wardrobe. Shop my current favorites of the moment below (links are at the bottom).
PS – That last patchwork denim skirt is Saint Laurent and $1100. Yes, the price is insane, but I had to include it because it’s AMAZING.
- Monki Patch Denim Jeans (ASOS)
- MOTO Patchwork Skirt (Topshop)
- Levi’s 501 High Rise Straight Jeans (Anthro)
- Patchwork Denim Skirt (Nordstrom)
- Patchwork Denim Jacket (Free People)
- Frame Nouveau High Rise Fit Le Mix Jeans (Moda Operandi)
- J Brand Patchwork Denim Jacket (Nordstrom)
- Isabel Marant Patchwork Denim (FWRD)
- Saint Laurent Patchwork Long Denim Skirt (FarFetch)