I went through a phase years back where there wasn’t a day I didn’t wear statement jewelry. Chunky, colorful earrings, thick bangles, long & elaborate necklaces completed every ensemble. I eventually grew out of it, and progressed to my now minimalist approach to jewelry…dainty chains & rings, my diamond studs. Lately, I’ve found myself rekindling my love for statement jewelry, and I think tassel earrings are driving this change. I don’t know what it is about them, but they feel so fresh, chic and fierce. Maybe it’s the spring/summer vibes they give off – I am desperate for warmer weather, after all. Either way, I love that you can rock a killer pair of tassel earrings with a basic tee and jeans and instantly look stylish.
I’ve linked to a few of my favorite earrings below – as you can tell, I don’t discriminate between colors, shapes or sizes. I appreciate them all.
PS – The other trend I’m currently obsessing over is patchwork denim!
- Red Tassel Earrings (Shopbop)
- Dark Grey Fringe Tribal Earrings (Etsy)
- Blush Tassel Earrings (Madewell)
- Metal + Tassel Earrings (Mango)
- Convertible Tassel Chandelier Earrings (Stella + Dot)
- Colorful Sandbar Drop Earrings (Baublebar)
- Brass and Silk Fringe Earrings (Hazel Cox)
- Totem Earrings (The Dreslyn)
- Crater Earring in Light Moss (Need Supply)