Ahhhh…the white sneaker. Where have you been? I used to rock white sneaks back in high school (are all of the early 2000 trends coming back or what?). I will say that this time around, simple and well structured sneakers are where it’s at – aka don’t bring out your Air Force Ones (although, they will always hold a special place in my heart, and I maybe would give them another chance if the time was right). The white sneaker has been a thing for some time now, but I just recently pulled the trigger on a pair. I’m just so anti-uncomfy shoes lately. If I can get away with wearing sneakers and still look stylish I am IN. I shopped around a bit before I found a pair I was in love with, and one thing I noticed is that there is quite a range when it comes to price. I’m talking a $400+ range. That said, I thought I’d break down this trend shop in two buckets: save & splurge.
- Lacoste Showcourt Lace ($91) – this is the pair I ended up getting…no regrets!
- Superga Classic ($65)
- Axel Arigato Low Top ($195)
- Adidas Originals Stan Smith ($94)
- Common Projects Achilles ($410) – these also come in blush pink, obsessed.
- Golden Goose Super Star ($475)
- Givenchy Calfskin Low Top ($495)
- Acne Studios Adrian Patent Leather ($375)