With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, I’ve been on the lookout for the perfect gift. Valentine’s Day can be tough, especially if you’ve exhausted all of your gift ideas over the holidays. It takes some serious effort to get the creative juices flowing (and the winter weather doesn’t help), so I’ve put together a few items that have caught my eye lately. You won’t disappoint with these gifts (and the pressure is on…).
- A set of performance sheets to enhance his sleep experience.
- A super stylish backpack, so he can do away with his (insert sports team name here) duffle bag.
- An Amazon Fire TV stick, so you’ll never have to hear him complain about Comcast again.
- These crafty ice cube trays, to up his cocktail game.
- A Blue Bottle cold brew coffee kit, simply because it’s amazing.
- A box of delicious chocolates, to top off your lovely Valentine’s Day meal.
- Some fancy hand cream, because he’ll never buy it for himself (even though he desperately needs it).
- A membership to the Dollar Shave Club, because we all like to get pampered once in awhile.
- A photobook of your favorite memories together – all via your iPhone pics.
- A pair of classic heavy-duty boots, for the man that refuses to dress weather-appropriate (you can still look cool in these, guys).
You can also check out last year’s gift shop here.