My first holiday gift guide is finally here! And even better…this one is inspired by Paris. One of my favorite things about traveling to Europe is exploring the home stores. The products they carry are so unique and cutesy – we simply don’t have anything like them here in the states. On our trip to Paris last month, we stumbled upon a few beautiful home stores and I quickly took out my phone and marked down all of the cool products we found.
For those of you looking for home gift ideas, you’ve come to the right place. Not only are these products super unique, but some of them make for great stocking stuffers or add on gifts! Prices vary from $1000 to $15, so there should be a gift in here for everyone’s price range (hopefully!).
Keep an eye out for gift guides for him & her later this week – you can check out last year’s gift guides here and here! Also, I’ve been curating my favorite products on Amazon over the last few weeks and will continue to add to it (a lot of the products shown here are on my shopping list).
- Doiy Foosball Player Bottle Opener
- Mustard Ceramic Dinner Plate – Lion (I’ve linked to a bunch of different animals available in my Amazon fav product list)
- The Monkey Lamp by Seletti
- Mugtail Cat Mug (also tons of other animals available!)
- Tristan Lohner Nina Lamp (this one is similar and more affordable)
- Doiy Maki Socks (they also have donut socks and icepop socks)
- The Banana Lamp by Seletti
- Bureau Origami Desk (similar here – Leo actually has this desk!)
- Moustache Bold Chair in Blue (also comes in black, red, green & more)
- Black & Blumm Brrr Ice Tray
- Menu Afteroom Coat Hanger (we actually have this in our bathroom & love it)
- Beija Flor Tablemats (they come in various colors & patterns)