After a little delay, they’re finally here! My short & sweet holiday gift ideas, for him and for her. Most of these are under $100 (only a couple exceed that amount!). I’ve featured a few items here that were also included in my October and November Tens. They’re just too good – I had to share them again.
PS – be sure to check out my home gift guide too (inspired by our trip to Paris!). You can also find last year’s gift guides here and here. Happy shopping!
- A Chic Coin Necklace ($77) – I particularly love this one by Cinco stores (I also like this one).
- Glossier’s Cloud Paint ($55) – I just tried Cloud Paint for the first time recently and became instantly hooked. Now they’re offering a quad pack so you can gift all of the colors! She’ll be able to mix & match the different colors, so none of them will go to waste. I’m a big fan of their Boy Brow too.
- Faux Fur Grab Bag ($40) – I’ve been eying this bag for some time now, the colors are all gorg.
- Oversized Wool Scarf ($48) – I own this one and have been wearing it on repeat.
- HiEleven Mini Flap Handbag ($89) – A simple, beautiful, handbag at a great price.
- Function of Beauty Shampoo & Conditioner ($36) – I’ve been using this stuff for almost two years now, and it’s just as cool as it sounds. Shampoo & conditioner made just for her & her hair needs. It’s all customized!
- Stylish Wireless Headphones ($99) – Adore these headphones from Sudio Sweden! They’re chic and functional. My first pair of wireless headphones & I’m never going back. Get 15% off with code CUDDLEPILL at checkout!
- Group Fitness Classes w/ ClassPass (gift card) – I’ve been on ClassPass a few years now and can’t get enough! January is just around the corner, so this gift is perfect for her New Year’s resolutions come into play.
- Metallic Lipstick ($24) – Yeah, I’m going on about this AGAIN. It looks good on everyone, trust me.
- Sneaker-like house slippers ($150) – Because every man needs a pair of these Time slippers in their life…how cool are they?!
- Travel-sized Quirkle ($15) – It’s a board game, it’s travel-sized, and he’ll love it. It’s one of our favorites!
- Google Home Mini (now $29!) – A cutesy version of Google’s home assistant.
- Sous Vide ($199 – use code HOLIDAY to get $20 off) – I decided sous vide cooking is worth it after all. An easy way he can nail his dish every. single. time.
- Comfy Belts from Beltology – Leo bought one of these recently and hasn’t stopped raving about it.
- Unlimited movies w/ MoviePass ($9.95/month) – For the movie lover! He can go to the movies as much as his heart desires for less than $10 a month. Their gifts include 3, 6, or 12 month subscriptions.
- Wool Loungers by AllBird ($95) – The comfiest pair of shoes he’ll ever own.
- TakeCareOf Customized Vitamins (gift card) – Vitamins customized just for him! You can gift as much as you want, and it includes a personalized message in their daily vitamin pack.
- Nintendo Switch ($299) – The gamer’s dream. A console that can be played on a screen, transported wherever his heart desires…and best of all, it’s Nintendo (think the old school Nintendo games he loves brought back to life).